Friday, January 18, 2008

It's time for me to fly........

I spent all day (and I mean all day) packing. Packing should be used as a torture technique. I have packed and repacked trying to fit three weeks worth of clothes, supplies, gifts for the children, snacks, electronic equipment, cosmetics, paperwork, gloves, scarfs, boots, etc., etc, in three small suit cases. I'll get back to it in the morning. I give up tonight.

Tomorrow, my nephew Joseph, is picking me up and taking me to the airport. I'll be so happy to be on the airplane and start this adventure. Tim called tonight to let me know that he and one of his coworkers will be driving to Munich tomorrow. It's a two hour drive and he will be driving. Tim on the autobahn. Please pray for the other drivers. If all goes well, I will meet Tim in Munich on Sunday and from there we'll fly to Kiev.

Thanks for all of your prayers and messages!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, Have a wonderful trip. Hugs and kisses to you, Tim and the children. I can't wait to meet them. Love, Kathi

Unknown said...

Good Morning Sharon. This is your day.You start a new chapter in your life. I am so happy for you. smiles a