Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Photos





We found it interesting how all of the natural gas pipes are above ground. The photo of the apartment building is the building next door to the City Pizza where we spent alot of time:-). The City Pizza is the brown building and Tim is standing out front in the grey jacket. On one of our first visits to the orphanage the kids were standing in line to ride one of the three bikes around the courtyard. Tim took video of M riding it and showed the kids the video. I took a photo of all of the boys gathered around Tim looking at the video. I had to include a photo of one of our meals in the restaurant.

1 comment:

momanddad said...

Sharon & Time, I just read your Updated Blog and it was so refreshing to read, visualize the pictures, my whole soul was flooded with joy and contentment.Mom is in the kitchen putting her groceries away, I usually inform her when I desire to send you a comment, however, I felt an urgent need to get on the Blog and "write". Love you all.....Dad.....